I honestly don't have a lot of interest in seeing this, and I actually strongly dislike the song at the end of the trailer... but the manner in which the music was used in the trailer was pretty cool.
Actually, I do share it. Just last year, I went on for weeks about how dead sexy he was as Jesus. I was in full-on Dafoe-Jesus homoerotic love mode and people had to tell me to shut up about it.
("Full-On Dafoe-Jesus Homoerotic Love Mode"... album name?)
i get "meh" from this (could be in part b/c it's monday morning). clever idea though, a "peak blood" crisis.
ReplyDeletealso "meh" b/c i've pretty much despised vampires and anything to do with them since the nineties sometime. Anne Rice overload.
ReplyDeleteI honestly don't have a lot of interest in seeing this, and I actually strongly dislike the song at the end of the trailer... but the manner in which the music was used in the trailer was pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteCrap music + crap movie = really cool trailer?
Clearly you guys don't share my Willem Dafoe man-love.
ReplyDeleteActually, I do share it. Just last year, I went on for weeks about how dead sexy he was as Jesus. I was in full-on Dafoe-Jesus homoerotic love mode and people had to tell me to shut up about it.
ReplyDelete("Full-On Dafoe-Jesus Homoerotic Love Mode"... album name?)
I'm pretty sure there's an 11th Commandment about the wrongness of lusting for Christ.
ReplyDelete