Comments

Cue the Music...

15 comments:

  1. It's a good poster.

    The funny thing is, I didn't even really watch the A-Team as a kid, and I still kind of want this movie to be cool. Or at least fun.

    All they really need to do to make it a box office success is have a kick-ass first trailer recreating the opening credit sequence of the show. Won't necessarily make it a good movie, but it'll make people want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rampage, the MMA fighter playing B.A., is a total asshole. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not a black van with a red stripe in the background... that's some sort of SUV. I have already written this movie off based on this fact alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and speaking of old 80s shit, I randomly watched an episode of Knight Rider today via Netflix on-demand. It was the episode with the evil K.A.R.R., apparently voiced by Optimus Prime.

    It was spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I think this is the first property being remade that my reaction was, "That's not the A-Team... fuck off and die."

    Strange that the A-Team is what finally did it since I can't even defend the A-Team with a straight face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's the A-Team? i thought it was Nick's Hot List.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liam Neeson is pretty hunky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Chris...If I was to make a Man Crush list, more than likely Bradley Cooper would be on it. :)

    And D3, that actually does look like the van from the show. That said, the weird angle and the smoke masks something that should almost be as up front as the cast members.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to read the comments to even see what it was a poster for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am much more likely to see a remake of the A-Team than I am to see GI Joe Rise of Cobra.

    Of course, that's not a super high bar to aim for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who's playing Dishpan Santana?

    ReplyDelete
  12. >>Who's playing Dishpan Santana?

    What the what?

    Was that, like, the A-Team's answer to Huggy Bear?

    ReplyDelete
  13. >> I had to read the comments to even see what it was a poster for.

    http://tinyurl.com/yjpuy62

    ReplyDelete
  14. >> And D3, that actually does look like the van from the show. That said, the weird angle and the smoke masks something that should almost be as up front as the cast members.

    Ah, you may be right, but I'm still VERY skeptical.

    Also, Face needs lighter hair.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.