Wow... looks like a low rent version of 300, a movie I'm not particularly fond of in the first place.
The 300 movie has just *wrecked* fantasy movies for the next 5-10 years, hasn't it?
Dan informs me that the music's not really hair metal, so let me just say the music is as awful as hair metal.(Mötley Crüe excepted!)
>>Dan informs me that the music's not really hair metal, so let me just say the music is as awful as hair metal.Ballpark.
. . . but Def Leppard is awesome. I like hair metal apparently *hides*
I really do love me some hair metal too, but never... not even during the 80s... have I uttered the phrase "Def Leppard" is awesome.You bring the clan great shame this day, great shame indeed.
I stand by my statement, proud!;)
i have to say that this looks like utter shit.
>> i have to say that this looks like utter shit.I read "udder"Don't try to imagine what that means... really, don't.
The "appropriate music for a wizard fight" tag returns!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Wow... looks like a low rent version of 300, a movie I'm not particularly fond of in the first place.
ReplyDeleteThe 300 movie has just *wrecked* fantasy movies for the next 5-10 years, hasn't it?
ReplyDeleteDan informs me that the music's not really hair metal, so let me just say the music is as awful as hair metal.
ReplyDelete(Mötley Crüe excepted!)
>>Dan informs me that the music's not really hair metal, so let me just say the music is as awful as hair metal.
ReplyDeleteBallpark.
. . . but Def Leppard is awesome. I like hair metal apparently *hides*
ReplyDeleteI really do love me some hair metal too, but never... not even during the 80s... have I uttered the phrase "Def Leppard" is awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou bring the clan great shame this day, great shame indeed.
I stand by my statement, proud!
ReplyDelete;)
i have to say that this looks like utter shit.
ReplyDelete>> i have to say that this looks like utter shit.
ReplyDeleteI read "udder"
Don't try to imagine what that means... really, don't.
The "appropriate music for a wizard fight" tag returns!
ReplyDelete