Comments

Rock Band 3(?) DLC Wishlist

When we get downloadable content for a version of Rock Band that supports multi-vocalist harmonizing like Beatles Rock Band... Here is my initial wishlist.

Queen - We Are the Champions (maybe even include the B&W leotard as a character costume?)



Queen - Princes of the Universe



The Eagles - Hotel California



Jackson Five - ABC



Jackson Five - I Want You Back



The Mamas & THe Papas - California Dreaming



Bad Religion - 21st Century Digital Boy (or just about anything from Bad Religion, Sum 41, Pennywise, NoFX... but not Blink 182 :P )



System of a Down - Chop Suey (or just about anything from SoaD, they harmonize on almost every track)



System of a Down - Lonely Day

5 comments:

  1. Because it is your birthday, I will not point out that Blink 182 and Sum 41 are more or less the same band.

    Um... I mean, next year.

    Btw, I know it doesn't have the 3-part harmonies, but 21st Century Digital Boy and ABC are both currently available for Rock Band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blink 182 and Sum 41 play a very similar vibe of music and have similar sounding tones, but there is far more than tone and personality to music. There is also song construction.

    When it comes to song writing, Sum 41 generally ventures into territory that that has a far more sophisticated and complex song constructions with multiple key changes and timing switches. On the other hand, Blink 182 is quite repetitive within each song's construction. Not to mention, the (ex)guitar player from Sum 41 is exceptionally talented. I'm not really a giganto fan of Sum 41, but they're certainly more musically educated and talented.

    Basically... Blink 182 + musical talent = Sum 41

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blink 182, when they hold back their spazzy tendencies enough to be somewhat serious, are great. Their self-titled CD, which includes the close-to-amazing song "Feelin' This," is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about Bohemian Rhapsody, but there are really long parts of almost nothing except piano and solo vocals, which in Rock Band terms means a room full of people holding instruments and waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.