The little Blink 182/Sum 41 discussion between Randy and D3 (which leads me to believe there was probably a Rogue's Gallery debate involved) got me thinking about these two bands who are usually considered annoying and lacking in talent. And that got me thinking of my favorite songs by each band.
Neither of these is the official video, both of which suffer from disabled embedding. Boo.
Blink 182 "Feelin' This"
Sum 41 "In Too Deep"
Some may recognize "In Too Deep" from the end of American Pie 2, which is the lamest movie to ever make my cry on a consistent basis.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Nate, and I know not shame.
I like both of these songs.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I've never cried at American Pie 2... I might have gotten a little misty when I realized I'd wasted two hours of my life watching it. ;)
I'm gonna start a blog thread about movies that we're embarassed to admit made us cry. I've got a few shockers.
ReplyDeleteAnd no, none of them are National Treasure.