Uncle Staple, I tip my invisible hat to you, good sir! This has made my day... may be my week.
There are lots of pics with your eyes closed floating around out there; there are at least two on your fb profile right now! (Most of them also feature The Great Zebranini.)
the other man on the right is of course Randy, as it is blog law that any photoshoppery meme must include him. used the pic of him playing rockband from his fb.
the eye closed pic is from your fb of you and the boykins on the couch.
Incidentally, these beauts were the very first thing I saw this morning- I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet. It was an awkward, and yet awesome, way to start the day.
Fookin awesome! Almost fell off my chair!
ReplyDeleteWho's that sexy bit o' man holding me on the far right?
Speaking of the far right... I can't think of a single pic in existence of myself with my eyes closed. Where'd you find that one?
ReplyDeleteThat looks like Elton John.
ReplyDeleteUncle Staple, I tip my invisible hat to you, good sir! This has made my day... may be my week.
ReplyDeleteThere are lots of pics with your eyes closed floating around out there; there are at least two on your fb profile right now! (Most of them also feature The Great Zebranini.)
the other man on the right is of course Randy, as it is blog law that any photoshoppery meme must include him. used the pic of him playing rockband from his fb.
ReplyDeletethe eye closed pic is from your fb of you and the boykins on the couch.
glad y'all liked it.
the shadows are a little off and the skin tones don't QUITE match, but i don't know how to fix that.
ReplyDeletestill, i'll be very disappointed if there is not some kind of retaliation.
It's a brave man who is playing in *two* of my games and decides to photoshop me into a creepy picture with D3.
ReplyDeleteSee you tomorrow for Deadlands. ;)
Also, apparently I look like Elton John.
ReplyDeleteFantastic.
Incidentally, these beauts were the very first thing I saw this morning- I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet. It was an awkward, and yet awesome, way to start the day.
ReplyDelete