1) The set list
2) You can import the set list to Rock Band 2
So now I'm definitely thinking about getting it, although maybe some kind of pool our cash, buy one copy so we can all use the DLC might be a good plan. Anyway, links and pics!
A comparison of the "Duke of Gravity" stand-in character in Rock Band 2 and Lego Rock Band:

Info on the export function ($9.99 fee, unfortunately)
The Set List (And below are the ones I'd actually buy as DLC... yes, I'm aware that some/most are cheesy... that's the fun. That's enough songs to put this on my radar)
* Blink-182 – “Aliens Exist”
* Blur – “Song 2”
* Bon Jovi – “You Give Love a Bad Name”
* Bryan Adams – “Summer of 69”
* Carl Douglas – “Kung Fu Fighting”
* Counting Crows – “Accidentally in Love”
* David Bowie – “Let’s Dance”
* Elton John – “Crocodile Rock”
* Europe – “The Final Countdown”
* Everlife – “Real Wild Child”
* Foo Fighters – “Breakout”
* Good Charlotte – “Girls & Boys”
* Jackson 5 – “I Want You Back”
* Jimi Hendrix – “Fire”
* Katrina & The Waves – “Walking on Sunshine”
* The Police – “Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic”
* Queen – “We Are The Champions”
* Queen – “We Will Rock You”
* Rascal Flatts – “Life is a Highway”
* Ray Parker Jr. – “Ghostbusters”
* Spin Doctors – “Two Princes”
* Sum 41 – “In Too Deep”
* Tom Petty – “Free Fallin”
I'll chip in for a communal copy. The setlist has some really fun stuff on it.
ReplyDeleteWow. I've never even heard of this...But some of those songs are cool. I wonder if they'll just add them as normal DLC ever?
ReplyDeleteWhy Legos?...
>>Why Legos?...
ReplyDeleteIf you hook 'em young, you got a customer for life. Plus: what would Mick Jagger look like as a fat little Lego man? Now the world will know.