She's geeky cute for sure, and to quote the interwebs, I'd hit it two times.
Having said that, she's not really unattainable-fantasy-hawt, and I honestly don't get why anybody puts her on a level above all the other geeky cute chicks.
I do loevs me some guild though, and unless somebody just totally drops the ball, she should have a long successful career in TV writing, directing, OR acting.
>>Having said that, she's not really unattainable-fantasy-hawt, and I honestly don't get why anybody puts her on a level above all the other geeky cute chicks.
ANY fantasy Hollywood chick is more than the sum of her looks. Paris Hilton wouldn't have gotten near so far without her sluttiness. And Alyson Hannigan wasn't the hottest chick ever, but because she was nerd-hot, because her character had an endearing shyness on Buffy, and (later) because she went lesbo...she became epic hot to a lot of folks.
I'm actually not that into Felicia Day either, but I'm sure if I watched The Guild more or she just hit my sensibilities, she'd be a fine fantasy chick.
I dunno... Generally for me, a fantasy chick has to have a high level of unattainability specific to her physical looks or it's just not fantastical or unrealistic enough of a concept to be fantasy material. It just becomes a pleasurable idea rather than a fantasy.
For me, she just doesn't have that caliber of unattainability to her looks.
I guess I'm just shallower than you since I seem to be putting more emphasis on looks alone, lol.
>>I dunno... Generally for me, a fantasy chick has to have a high level of unattainability specific to her physical looks or it's just not fantastical or unrealistic enough of a concept to be fantasy material.
She just can't match such previous D3 fantasy girls as Juliette Lewis and Sarah Silverman, eh?
:D
C'mon, you can't tell me these are unattainable chicks. You dig 'em as much for the roles they've played as for their looks.
In all seriousness though, I don't think I've ever, even once, had a fantasy about any celebrity. My celebrity cheat list really wasn't a fantasy list; it was a cool/cute famous chick list.
TMI territory after this...
In fact, I rarely fantasize about any specific person, but rather about the form and figure of a theoretical person. So my definition of fantasy material truly is based entirely on body and face. And I'd say Felicia and Alyson are only "everyday-hot" when it comes to body and face.
I saw this last night and figured it would be posted here by morning. :-)
ReplyDeleteShe's no Zoey Deschanel!
ReplyDeleteShe's geeky cute for sure, and to quote the interwebs, I'd hit it two times.
ReplyDeleteHaving said that, she's not really unattainable-fantasy-hawt, and I honestly don't get why anybody puts her on a level above all the other geeky cute chicks.
I do loevs me some guild though, and unless somebody just totally drops the ball, she should have a long successful career in TV writing, directing, OR acting.
>>Having said that, she's not really unattainable-fantasy-hawt, and I honestly don't get why anybody puts her on a level above all the other geeky cute chicks.
ReplyDeleteANY fantasy Hollywood chick is more than the sum of her looks. Paris Hilton wouldn't have gotten near so far without her sluttiness. And Alyson Hannigan wasn't the hottest chick ever, but because she was nerd-hot, because her character had an endearing shyness on Buffy, and (later) because she went lesbo...she became epic hot to a lot of folks.
I'm actually not that into Felicia Day either, but I'm sure if I watched The Guild more or she just hit my sensibilities, she'd be a fine fantasy chick.
I dunno... Generally for me, a fantasy chick has to have a high level of unattainability specific to her physical looks or it's just not fantastical or unrealistic enough of a concept to be fantasy material. It just becomes a pleasurable idea rather than a fantasy.
ReplyDeleteFor me, she just doesn't have that caliber of unattainability to her looks.
I guess I'm just shallower than you since I seem to be putting more emphasis on looks alone, lol.
>>I dunno... Generally for me, a fantasy chick has to have a high level of unattainability specific to her physical looks or it's just not fantastical or unrealistic enough of a concept to be fantasy material.
ReplyDeleteShe just can't match such previous D3 fantasy girls as Juliette Lewis and Sarah Silverman, eh?
:D
C'mon, you can't tell me these are unattainable chicks. You dig 'em as much for the roles they've played as for their looks.
I maintain that I am indeed shallow and never used the word fantasy in relation to Sarah Silverman or Juliette Lewis :P
ReplyDeleteJust cause they were on my celebrity cheat list, didn't mean I considered them fantasy material.
Oh no, D3's going into definition mode! I surrender!
ReplyDelete;)
:P
ReplyDeleteIn all seriousness though, I don't think I've ever, even once, had a fantasy about any celebrity. My celebrity cheat list really wasn't a fantasy list; it was a cool/cute famous chick list.
TMI territory after this...
In fact, I rarely fantasize about any specific person, but rather about the form and figure of a theoretical person. So my definition of fantasy material truly is based entirely on body and face. And I'd say Felicia and Alyson are only "everyday-hot" when it comes to body and face.
I'm pretty sure we hit TMI territory a while ago.
ReplyDeleteD3 doesn't fantasize. Instead, he has "naughty thoughts" set against a "fantasy background." :)
ReplyDeleteNate wins.
ReplyDelete***rolls eyes*** whatever, you guys think what you want :P
ReplyDeleteLate to the party again, I know: what the hell is the Guild?
ReplyDeleteWeb-series about WoW players. Features Felicia Day. You can download it free on XBox, or watch it on Youtube.
ReplyDeleteIt's quite good, 2 or 3 mins per episode AND FREE, check it out.
ReplyDelete