I hate you so much, Dave.You owe me 3:33 minutes of my life back.
The high points of your life will seem that much higher when you've got this to compare them to.
Newspaper, fuck yeah!
Fishing pole chick brings the pwnage.
Holy fucking wowzers...
Why the fuck are they dressed like the Insane Clown Posse? Also, I hate you, Dave.
How can anyone have made it through that movie. I hate Dave for making me sit through the trailer
My work here is done!
this trailer made pudding come out of my ears.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I hate you so much, Dave.
ReplyDeleteYou owe me 3:33 minutes of my life back.
The high points of your life will seem that much higher when you've got this to compare them to.
ReplyDeleteNewspaper, fuck yeah!
ReplyDeleteFishing pole chick brings the pwnage.
ReplyDeleteHoly fucking wowzers...
ReplyDeleteWhy the fuck are they dressed like the Insane Clown Posse?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I hate you, Dave.
How can anyone have made it through that movie. I hate Dave for making me sit through the trailer
ReplyDeleteMy work here is done!
ReplyDeletethis trailer made pudding come out of my ears.
ReplyDelete