I think...I think I might've seen the whole movie there :)
Some interesting bits, though. Some good special effects (the elongating arms, the creepy scampering), some cliched ones (please, no more CGI mouth stretching screams ever), and probably more action movie influence than I'd like.
It's good to see that some 16 year old's screenplay is finally getting the chance to become a real movie. Honestly, watching that trailer was like listening to the desultory thoughts of the kid who wears all black in Sunday School. "And then there's this ice cream trunk, and then the old lady says 'you're all gonna fucking burn!' Man this is awesome!!"
Yeah, it certainly doesn't look to be high cinema, but it looks like it might be mindless fun if I put myself in the shoes of that kid you mentioned. For me, ain't nothin wrong with that so long as you accept it for what it is.
I think...I think I might've seen the whole movie there :)
ReplyDeleteSome interesting bits, though. Some good special effects (the elongating arms, the creepy scampering), some cliched ones (please, no more CGI mouth stretching screams ever), and probably more action movie influence than I'd like.
Maybe more of a Netflix?
Evil Betty White scared me.
It's good to see that some 16 year old's screenplay is finally getting the chance to become a real movie. Honestly, watching that trailer was like listening to the desultory thoughts of the kid who wears all black in Sunday School. "And then there's this ice cream trunk, and then the old lady says 'you're all gonna fucking burn!' Man this is awesome!!"
ReplyDeleteYeah, it certainly doesn't look to be high cinema, but it looks like it might be mindless fun if I put myself in the shoes of that kid you mentioned. For me, ain't nothin wrong with that so long as you accept it for what it is.
ReplyDelete