Comments

I Present To You The WORST Movie Trailer EVER!

STUNT ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. First I find out Dumbledore is gay, and now that he used to be a stunt-rocker?

    It's too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwWizards!, explosions, jumping off cliffs, car crashes, launching over things, rock & roll, puma fights, wwwwWizards!... This movie may have a sucktastic trailer, but this might just be the BEST. MOVIE. EVER. IMAGINED. AND. CRAFTED. INTO. REALITY.

    For reals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the one they picked to be the worst ever? Honestly, this one and Truck Turner tie for least offensive on the list for me. Pocket Ninjas wins my "worst of" award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>This is the one they picked to be the worst ever?

    Actually, I didn't post this one. Seems like William just had it in his queue, ready to spring on us when the time was ripe!

    To which I say, "rock on." T'was an awesome trailer :D

    But I still have more to post from my group, so it ain't over yet. I haven't even looked at the full list, which does seem to mix stuff I'd consider awesomely bad (Truck Turner) and just violenty horrible in every way (Pocket Ninjas).

    ReplyDelete
  5. the job of a trailer is to make you want to watch the film. based on that criteria, in this case i must declare EPIC WIN!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.