Comments

for the Leifeld haters http://superfunadventuretime.com/2009/08/09/avengers-avenged/

7 comments:

  1. Added the "cavalcade of douchebagggery" tag for this guy. ;)

    Seriously, I'm no Liefeld fan, but I've met this kind of person who thinks they're super-witty when in fact they're just an asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was very dickish. sort of funny. very dick move. nervy. rude.

    personally i have no opinion about Liefeld, having never read anything he's worked on, but i hear nothing but derision when his name comes up. from YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I thought it was fucking hilarious. I'm jealous that I didn't come up with it myself. One of the funniest blog posts I've read in months.

    And Randy... you can be a total asshole AND super-witty at the same time. Not saying I am, but this guy is :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. D3, you're a self-admitted agitator. Of *course* you find it hilarious. ;)

    And Chris... are you saying: "I learned it by watching you, OK!?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randy, you grouse, whine, and complain like a crotchety old man every April Fools Day on the off-chance somebody might try to prank you, of *course* you don't find it hilarious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liefeld's recent bout of homophobia (the "Shatterstar Incident") means he probably deserved it, but I gotta go with Randy - this dude was too "Simpson's Comic Shop Guy" in going after Liefeld in person.

    I did like the suggestion of one guy on the Bendis Board, though...

    "If he cosplayed Shatterstar and tongue kissed the camera guy in front of Liefeld's booth, then it's something to blog about."

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Randy, you grouse, whine, and complain like a crotchety old man every April Fools Day on the off-chance somebody might try to prank you, of *course* you don't find it hilarious. ;)

    D3 FTW - I have no comeback for this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.