One final bad trailer here. I skipped one or two that we just hyper-amateurish, but not that funny, and one I'm saving for the Halloween Blogstravaganza.
And maybe I should've saved this one, a sort of furry fantasy called Gooby. It's certainly terrifying, and as the original article commented...
"Gooby will definitely molest your children."
Thanks for ruining gummy bears forevermore, Dave. Thanks a lot.
ReplyDeleteYou can't stop eating them, Sara.
ReplyDeleteGooby will know.
Gooby freaks me the fuck out.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid that Gooby needs to be shot in the face.
ReplyDeleteC'mon, Randy, you know the massive gunshot wound would just close up, T-1000 style.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh! Thanks for that image, Dave. Now I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight.
ReplyDeleteUnstoppable Gooby will haunt my dreams.
I must be the weird one- that doesn't look any worse than the usual shit they throw out there for kids to watch.
ReplyDeleteWe got us a Gooby-lover.
ReplyDeleteGooby need to die then be raped on.
ReplyDeleteThat is illiterately awesome, Chris.
ReplyDeleterape on it heavy of wolves, and do it the burnt.
ReplyDeletein Norway.