Comments

TRON Legacy

It only took my entire lifetime, here is the official TRON2 trailer.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/tronlegacy/

8 comments:

  1. Mighty cool trailer. I watched a shitty version of it months ago, cellphone-recorded at some other con where it debuted. Kept waiting for the trailer to get its official release, but they held out, like, forever!

    My thing is, I always loved Tron's premise, but the movie itself was a big disappointment. Fingers crossed that they got something a little sexier this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and don't mind me, but there's a pretty nice HD trailer on YouTube, so I'm gonna edit that puppy into the original post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that this should be posted on the same day we were talking about the acting careers of those in Babylon 5 after the show's end.

    Bruce Boxleitner seems to be cast in this.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104001/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So he'll be bringin' the ol' B5 charisma, eh?















    This movie is doomed :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave, I watched this again, just for you. It was mildly visually intriuging for about 45 seconds and then I become totally bored and started thinking about how I should really use those apples in the fruit bowl. No wood whatsoever. Sorry. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, fruit is associated with all kinds of sexual iconography and symbolism. I think there was something subconscious going on with the apples. Give your Tron love time to bloom.

    And remember: this movie's going to feature Bruce Boxleitner, super-hunk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm way more excited about this than I thought I would be.

    Jeff Bridges? Bruce Boxleitner? Fucking Lightcycles?

    It's on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Randy has partaken of the sexy-fruit.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.