Comments

SQUEE!

I didn't see The Exorcist until I was eleven or twelve, but it was the movie that cemented my place as a horror fan (and made me sleep with a light on for two years).

Once I started taking my writing seriously, I set a goal of selling a story to Cemetery Dance Magazine, one of the few horror mags that has kept its standards for fiction high over the years.

So the cover of issue 62 (hitting stands in September) makes me very happy...


7 comments:

  1. *sniff!* It's my first appearance on a magazine cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please choose your joke:

    1. pretty good pic of you, too.

    or

    2. well, first appearance on a horror magazine cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool thing.

    I think it's time to get respectable, though:

    "Nathan Southard"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking "General Sir Nate Southard, Esquire".

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a pro baseball player who goes by Nathan Southard, so I've decided to stick with Nate. Although I could use my middle name to make a pen name of Nathan Curtis.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.