The Juliet shot is from the Season Three blooper reel, which I just watched last night. It's worth a look, if only for Naveen Andrews' brilliant reading of the line, "Not every nook and cranny, John!"
>>It's worth a look, if only for Naveen Andrews' brilliant reading of the line, "Not every nook and cranny, John!"
I can actually hear that in my head :D
But I was thinking you stopped watching LOST, Nate. You get sucked back in like I did? One season left! It's going pretty good right now, so they best not f*ck it up!
As I child of the 80s, I heartily approve of the awesome horribleness of these. Damn well done.
ReplyDeleteOne of the best character shots is Juliet in Season 3 (at 0:50). I almost can't conceive of how that originally came up on a show as angsty as LOST.
And lastly: I'd forgotten how cute Emilie de Ravin is. She totally has a "light up the room" smile.
"and Madison as Vincent."
ReplyDeleteThe Juliet shot is from the Season Three blooper reel, which I just watched last night. It's worth a look, if only for Naveen Andrews' brilliant reading of the line, "Not every nook and cranny, John!"
ReplyDelete>>It's worth a look, if only for Naveen Andrews' brilliant reading of the line, "Not every nook and cranny, John!"
ReplyDeleteI can actually hear that in my head :D
But I was thinking you stopped watching LOST, Nate. You get sucked back in like I did? One season left! It's going pretty good right now, so they best not f*ck it up!