Comments

New Inglourious Basterds trailer

Embedding's disabled. Just follow the link.

17 comments:

  1. In my mind, I'm already in line to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my mind, I can still see Tarantino jerking off on the camera.

    "Ooh, I made a war movie baby. I made a waaaaaar moooooovieeeeeee!"

    And then Eli Roth catches it with his face.

    Aaaaand scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my mind, I can see Nate descending a staircase in a form-fitting evening dress...

    But perhaps I've said too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally don't have the hips for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in my mind are the correct spellings of "inglorious" and "bastards".

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>in my mind are the correct spellings of "inglorious" and "bastards".

    Yeah, I had the same thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just in case anyone's confused, the misspelling's intentional. I honestly don't know why, but it's the same spelling they used in the 1978 movie of the same name. I figured it was to highlight that these guys were all rednecky, roughneck types, but I don't know.

    Anyway: intentional.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just like Death Proof was intentionally a terrible movie. Like really terrible. The worst movie I've ever seen terrible.

    But intentionally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take it up with 1978, sourpuss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha! I'm with Nate til this movie proves me wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think any movie can prove you're wrong to hate good movies. ;)

    Buncha haters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so cute that you think Death Proof is a good movie. Like the kids in helmets who try to make crafts. :)

    Seriously, can somebody explain to me how talkingtalkingtalkingtalkingtalking/carcrash/talkingtalkingtalkingtalkingtalkingtalking/chase/kick is a good movie? It's not. It's a plotless testament to how much Quentin Tarantino loves himself more than anything in the universe.

    I'm shocked anybody outside of those with a mindset along the lines of "I must keep buy X-Men because after fifteen years it's just bound to get good again" can enjoy that piece of garbage. It was just a shitty, shitty, SHITTY movie from start to finish.

    And this is coming from me, the guy who thinks From Dusk 'til Dawn is one of the best movies since April Fool's Day. Not to mention my love for True Romance.

    Tarantino stopped giving a shit about anything but his own ego shortly before he sat down to write Kill Bill.

    Okay, I'm off the soapbox now. Everybody may point and laugh at the bald guy (by which I mean me, not Chris).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy, shit, I'm an asshole. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rainbows and Unicorns, folks, that's all I ask.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fight! Fight! Fight!

    No seriously, fight. I AM the lowest common denominator, and I want to see this turn ugly and get posted to youtube!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.