Comments

More Literal Videos

I've been meaning to post the White Wedding one for a while now, but the Total Eclipse of the Heart video is what reminded me, so I'm posting that one too.

Fair Warning: The Total Eclipse one goes to a bizarre place at about the 3:30 mark.



9 comments:

  1. The Idol one's good, but "Total Eclipse of the Heart" is one of the best I've seen. Awesomely cheesy song, supremely weird video, and particularly witty lyrics.

    I still can't believe the original video has a Vllage of the Damned horror motif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I thought the Total Eclipse one strayed a little too far from the "Literal" idea around 3:00. Nevertheless, my next hairstyle is totally Mullet With Headlights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Actually I thought the Total Eclipse one strayed a little too far from the "Literal" idea around 3:00

    Every great art movement must eventually be overthrown and subverted by the next generation. Perhaps these "literal" videos will give way to "figurative" videos, and what a strange and amazing world that will be.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. White Wedding was okay, but Total Eclipse was just excellent. I think the weirdness in the middle made it better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me on the "White Wedding" side of this heated issue of the day.

    But it's important not to demonize the other side, even though anyone who liked Total Eclipse better is probably a child-sodomizing pervert who hates Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Randy is a king dumbtard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's important to note that I'll sodomize anyone, not just children. Otehr than that Randy's pretty much spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. >>a child-sodomizing pervert who hates Jesus.

    you say that like it's a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am completely with Dan on this one- Total Eclipse and unbiased sodomy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.