Comments

Hammer Time

5 comments:

  1. You know after they left, there was at least one asshole bitching and complaining about this surprise display of pure awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking -- how cool would it be if psycho cults did stuff like this to promote themselves? Like the Branch Davidians, for instance. 'Cause if they did a Hammer Dance and THEN passed out their psycho pamphlets, I'd actually read 'em.

    And not just 'cause I'm a Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, i am just a-loling and a-loling. why doesn't anything fabulous like this ever happen... somewhere i am... at heb?

    also, i would read the pamphlets, too. and not just because my preisthood holder is a dave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I want to know is, what time is Hammer Time? All the people in this store now know what Hammer Time is, if any of them bothered to look at their watch when told to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really can't touch that, can you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.