Comments

The Daily Show - Iranian Rap

The whole thing's worth watching, but jump to about 3:10 to see why I posted it.

Whiner alert: There may be up to 10 seconds of commercials at the front.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Jason Jones: Behind the Veil - The Kids Are Allah Right
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJason Jones in Iran

3 comments:

  1. I would like to take this moment to formally and publicly announce that I would like to have the sex with Mr. Jason Jones. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here's what makes your comment king-awesome: we have a Jason Jones who posts on the blog :D

    Anyway, I feel the same about Samantha Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>> Jason Jones who posts on the blog.

    Really?!?!? Not the same one by chance? Cuz that would certainly improve my chances...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.