BAT-PWNED!
Given Randy's natural... predilection for cats, I really expected it to leap up directly into an oncoming baseball bat.
that is a badass cat.
It should freeze-frame on him at the end and flash "GET SOME."
I guess Dave's animal love doesn't extend to bats?
Once they get into my sink (true story), they're on the hit list.
it's not so much that Dave doesn't like bats - he just likes a good takedown more.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
BAT-PWNED!
ReplyDeleteGiven Randy's natural... predilection for cats, I really expected it to leap up directly into an oncoming baseball bat.
ReplyDeletethat is a badass cat.
ReplyDeleteIt should freeze-frame on him at the end and flash "GET SOME."
ReplyDeleteI guess Dave's animal love doesn't extend to bats?
ReplyDeleteOnce they get into my sink (true story), they're on the hit list.
ReplyDeleteit's not so much that Dave doesn't like bats - he just likes a good takedown more.
ReplyDelete