"This is some sweet bling thanks Emir but I don't think my Jew likes you you've made him jealous"
"Now I big kahuna."
This for Texas? Deal!
Little help. Um, it's stuck on my, uh, ears.
"So I get some phat bling for destroying America for you? That shit is TIGHT."
Ben, it's time to pick a winner for this "nothing special" you promised.
Speaking on behalf of Ben, "Uncle Staple wins... nothing special."
Meh, I vote for Murphy
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
"This is some sweet bling thanks Emir but I don't think my Jew likes you you've made him jealous"
ReplyDelete"Now I big kahuna."
ReplyDeleteThis for Texas? Deal!
ReplyDeleteLittle help. Um, it's stuck on my, uh, ears.
ReplyDelete"So I get some phat bling for destroying America for you? That shit is TIGHT."
ReplyDeleteBen, it's time to pick a winner for this "nothing special" you promised.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking on behalf of Ben, "Uncle Staple wins... nothing special."
ReplyDeleteMeh, I vote for Murphy
ReplyDelete