b) if that man is *not* black santa, then i will be forced to stop believing in black santa altogether.
c) the one man band has some mad skillz, yo- i particularly like his use of the rarely seen roasting pan/ spoon instrument, as well as his hat. It is a very festive hat.
1) I've seen this concept once or twice in internet vids, but this is the best execution I've seen of it.
ReplyDelete2) I think the guy in New Orleans may be the actual black Santa.
3) On a decidedly smaller, geekier scale, I thought this guy's one-man-band version of the theme from Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker was pretty cool.
a) one of my favorite songs ever.
ReplyDeleteb) if that man is *not* black santa, then i will be forced to stop believing in black santa altogether.
c) the one man band has some mad skillz, yo- i particularly like his use of the rarely seen roasting pan/ spoon instrument, as well as his hat. It is a very festive hat.
For whatever reason the original Ben E. King version never much connected with me, but I dig this multinational cover a lot.
ReplyDeleteAnyone know any other good covers?