For some reason I'm reminded of Mister Funktastic from Bulletproof Monk - it seems like the kind of tat he'd get.And I can't believe I just remembered that movie.
all the failure fired off some dormant synapse where you'd suppressed the memory of Bulletproof Monk.
Is realizing that "your" is misspelled part of the joke? God this post hurts my head.
Yeah, the "your" thing is what made finding this so awesomely bad for me.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
For some reason I'm reminded of Mister Funktastic from Bulletproof Monk - it seems like the kind of tat he'd get.
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't believe I just remembered that movie.
all the failure fired off some dormant synapse where you'd suppressed the memory of Bulletproof Monk.
ReplyDeleteIs realizing that "your" is misspelled part of the joke? God this post hurts my head.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the "your" thing is what made finding this so awesomely bad for me.
ReplyDelete