Comments

George Michael's Continuing Contributions to the Hard Rock Community

Not sure if this is getting airplay in Austin but it's getting pretty big out here on the left coast. Actually, what am I talking about? 101x will probably destroy it's entire catalog and only play this song for the rest of eternity - as they previously tried to do with Alice in Chains' "Rooster."

This is a cover of Wham's "Careless Whisper" by Seether. Listen and then pass judgment. I, uh...really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7imqO-OBVk

4 comments:

  1. I also really like it. I haven't heard it on 101X, but I haven't listened to the radio much in the last week or so, so depending on when it came out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shockingly alright!

    But it'll never match the smokey sensuality of the original - I hear no wailing sax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig it, but like Dave, i miss the sax.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.