Comments

Dr Doom Makes a Prank Call

Was screwing around with my new camera today. Threw together something you all might get a kick out of.

12 comments:

  1. "Doom Wins," indeed ;)

    (nice lounge music, BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny. The crayon drawing is a nice touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scary thing is, Jason didn't make the crayon drawing just for the video. His house is festooned with hundreds of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say? I like to festoon things. I'm a festooner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shit "Murphy" is a BOY? I thought it was some random girl that I didn't know. And yet I've met Jason Murphy. Sometimes I am dumb.

    That "Platypus" person, that's a girl though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Platypus...? Ah thought it was platymapus. Has it always been platypus?...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do believe "platymapus" was the official pronunciation in Cartoon Land ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that where Jessica Simpson comes from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am here to make the following announcements:

    a) i am, always have been, and, most certainly, always will be "platypus"- no m's here, except for perhaps m&m's, but that is neither here nor there.

    b) i am of absolutely no relation, geographically or otherwise, to jessica simpson.

    c) just for the record, i hail from the far lands of platyplonia and am it's reigning queen.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.