Comments

Who I is:

Unfortunately a Texas State Representative has swiped the excellent name of Dave Farabee, but while he IS amusingly dorky looking, I skipped over anything related to him or to comic reviews. And what I got was...

DAVE BASSMASTER!



DAVE EUROTRASH!



And just going based on intuition, a guy who can only be...

DAVE KLANSMAN!

4 comments:

  1. Klansman? possibly. i would have gone with Dave Nascar on that one, i think.

    nice string of fish, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is clearly Dave Barnes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping for Dave Eurotrash to get machine-gunned by John McClane in the next Die Hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>Klansman? possibly. i would have gone with Dave Nascar on that one, i think.

    Looks like we got ourselves a Monday Morning Quarterback.

    I liked you better when you were shy and dreadlocked!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.