Comments

So I hadn't seen Star Wars in a while

...so I popped my copy of Jedi in the DVD player. I have the snazzy versions that had the unaltered, theatrical cut on the second disc so I don't have to watch the new fucked-with cuts.

Unfortunately to some technical mumbo jumbo that I don't want to get into, the new and altered cuts are in much better audio/visual quality. How bad could they really be? Maybe I just overreacted a bit the first time I saw them.

Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!11!1!!

In case you were wondering, they're still bad. No need to check for yourself.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, on occasion I'll grab the wrong disc and end up with Sy Snootles' shitty pop song in Jabba's palace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one that gets to me is in Empire, how Lucas added this wailing girl-scream when Luke leaps off the catwalk rather than join Vader.

    Dumb-ass, he didn't slip and fall - HE WAS KILLING HIMSELF RATHER THAN MAKING A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wailing girls kill themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is this star wars you speak of? it is unknown to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outsider, your people are not wanted here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm seem to have a fleeting memory of something like this from my childhood, but when i try to think about it my head hurts and i start crying and screaming obscenities. i don't understand.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.