Comments

Randy and Dave will hate this...

...but I thought it was kind of cool in a passing interest sort of way.

6 comments:

  1. Hey...

    HEY!

    C'mon, let's be fair.

    A lot of people who aren't me and Randy will hate that song!

    And even I think it could be used for the final montage in the trailer for a bad horror movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A lot of people who aren't me and Randy will hate that song!

    And even I think it could be used for the final montage in the trailer for a bad horror movie."

    These are both true statements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig it. Not my favorite version of that song, but a decent one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanna know what version I like?

    No?

    Well, I'm telling you anyway: the Jonny Lang version. It's all eastern n' crap.

    If you like the awesome, you should look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Well, I'm telling you anyway: the Jonny Lang version. It's all eastern n' crap."


    ooooo... Imma go look

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Johnny Lang, and I like eastern soundin tunes... but it fell flat for me. Can't figure out why, but it just did nothing for me.

    This is just one of those songs that's been covered to death and never done as well as the original.

    http://www.imeem.com/people/pM3PHw/music/ZhaFKhTU/jonny-lang-paint-it-black/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.