Comments

Nixon vs. Homos

Remember that Archie Bunker vs. Homos YouTube vid I posted a few weeks back? Well if ya missed it, go watch it.

Now ask yourself...what if then-President Richard Nixon had discussed that episode with his Chief of Staff? With a tape recorder running? And it eventually made its way to YouTube in the year 2009?

Here's your answer:

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Nixon really was a total loon, wasn't he?

    Btw, my suggestion for what he said during that 14 second beep?

    "I mean, hell, I've sucked as many dicks as the next guy, you don't get into politics without sucking a few dicks!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how gay Nixon himself sounds talking about the one dude on the episode. "He's handsome, virile, strong..."

    Ease down, Nixon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how Nixon sounds all jealous of how the Russians handle homos and liberals, but he says he doesn't know what they do with them. Gee, dumbass, I wonder.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.