Sure, it's got some Galactica to it, but Galactica's got some Blade Runner to it and Blade Runner had some Metropolis, etc. A lot of these stories use the same pieces, but they can still build some pretty different stuff.
That said, I suspect the movie's not gonna be great, but the trailers have been getting better each time. I see possibilities.
Hmm. Looks like BSG to me, what with the "I'm a human no I'm a machine no I'm a human" thing.
ReplyDeleteSure, it's got some Galactica to it, but Galactica's got some Blade Runner to it and Blade Runner had some Metropolis, etc. A lot of these stories use the same pieces, but they can still build some pretty different stuff.
ReplyDeleteThat said, I suspect the movie's not gonna be great, but the trailers have been getting better each time. I see possibilities.
Despite McG being a Big Gulp-sized douchebag, this looks exhilarating.
ReplyDelete(But I'm sure it will be mediocre at best.)