Saw this and loved it. I'm totally doing this or something like it for my next computer. I'm thinking maybe Legos, Lincoln Logs, or just PVC tubes with zip ties.
Took a look at the bristle blocks. They look cool, but I fear the joints may not provide enough structural integrity.
I forget what they're called, but there are these "advanced lego sets" with motorized moving parts. Maybe I can rig something up that will allow me to have spinning lego bits that come on with my computer lol.
K'nex?
ReplyDeleteLego?
Fuck that shit.
BRISTLE BLOCKS!
Took a look at the bristle blocks. They look cool, but I fear the joints may not provide enough structural integrity.
ReplyDeleteI forget what they're called, but there are these "advanced lego sets" with motorized moving parts. Maybe I can rig something up that will allow me to have spinning lego bits that come on with my computer lol.
a) totally fucking brilliant
ReplyDeleteb) >>>PVC tubes with zip ties
the cold, calloused, crazy cockles of my mother's heart would be warmed by such innovation! :)
silly putty! play-doh!
ReplyDelete