Comments

apparently

you can still get good acid these days...

4 comments:

  1. I've mentioned before how I used to watch dumb shit like this on public access with my roommate when we didn't have cable. And I mean this one is exactly the kind of stuff we'd watch, always thinking, "This is the worst thing ever," but somehow never being able to work up the willpower to change the channel...

    And then it would reach a sort of Zen awesomeness and there was great rejoicing.

    Ah, nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. y'know, it does remind me of public access stuff too. youtube has become community tv for the world.

    Shaye St. John, the one on the couch, has about 60 or so of these vids online, each more disturbing than the last.

    this one "Wire Therapy" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZPdgGV3ZjQ is not on "her" channel, but is one of the better.

    Also, "Skin Tape" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2RV8js_yWw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff, a bit like my dreams when I'm feverish and get that sense of being caught in a cyclical loop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well put, Dave. i think "fever dream" nails it exactly. i think i know what i'm doing for halloween this year.

    go to go now. time for my skin tape sesSHON.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.