Pretty sure you need to check the "I collect comics or figurines" box too, D3. ;)
I got three across (with a gap of two in the middle) and one orphan (although if they mean "Wade Taylor" style noticeably overweight, I'm in the clear on that one).
I don't collect comics anymore actually. I have less than one shelf of trades. Not one shelving unit. One shelf. I also own less than 10 single issues. I'm definitely a comics geek, but the technical answer is, "No, I don't collect comics."
I buy my books for the week and take them to Half Price Books when I'm done with them.
i got about 3.5
ReplyDeletePretty sure you need to check the "I collect comics or figurines" box too, D3. ;)
ReplyDeleteI got three across (with a gap of two in the middle) and one orphan (although if they mean "Wade Taylor" style noticeably overweight, I'm in the clear on that one).
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3492/3315101218_99cb07a7c6_o.jpg
I don't collect comics anymore actually. I have less than one shelf of trades. Not one shelving unit. One shelf. I also own less than 10 single issues. I'm definitely a comics geek, but the technical answer is, "No, I don't collect comics."
ReplyDeleteI buy my books for the week and take them to Half Price Books when I'm done with them.
I need to kill myself.
ReplyDeleteI got an 8, but I think I'll refrain from killing myself today. Instead I'll just go outside and then retake, that seems easier.
ReplyDeleteFor the record, Jamie, you don't have to mark off "Never had a girlfriend" on the 4chan Bingo. ;)
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you got 8, but I do know you're way less geeky than me, so one of us scored wrong. :)
Don't overesterimate her, Randy - Jamie's totally a closet furry.
ReplyDeleteDoes that mean I have to report my closet neckbeard?
ReplyDelete