Aw hells yeah. This is the DLC I was waiting for basically since I got the game, and I didn't really think we'd ever get it.
Anyway, next Tuesday we got:
The Fratellis - Creeping Up the Back Stairs
The Fratellis - Flathead
The Fratellis - Henrietta
All tracks are original master recordings.
These tracks will be $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) a piece, or $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) for the full 3 pack.
I'll be getting all three, obviously. Oh, and Dave and I aren't doing full-on reorders this Saturday due to Diamond's warehouse move, so we'll probably be on more like 10:00 or 10:30 instead of 11:00 or 11:30 this Saturday.
Who's gettin' what?
Yep, I'm gonna go ahead and nab 'em all. Haven't gotten around to checking the stuff that came out this week yet - Thin Lizzy and all that - but I'll give 'em a look before Saturday rolls around.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. 70s freak that I am, even I was getting pretty tired of the lame 70s stuff they've put up lately.
ReplyDeleteThe only song I KNOW I know is creeping up the back stairs, but I may end up getting all of them, too.