Lana says it reminds her of me, when I had to get some kind of cyst cut out of my neck when I was 7 or so. I think I was just loopy, tho, I don't think I had the insight that kid does to KNOW something was wrong with me & panic over it!
...Hmmm...Weird thing about that, I'm know they used local anaesthesia-- I got a lot of tiny shots in the back of my neck. So, maybe I was just one of those people who "get drunk" when they THINK they drink booze.
OMG, young Grant Morrison!
ReplyDelete(and if you do add tags, may I suggest "ACTING", "Dreamworld of Magic", and "Drugs")
little fucker's WASTED! hell yeah.
ReplyDeletegimme summa dat shit. make it forever.
Lana says it reminds her of me, when I had to get some kind of cyst cut out of my neck when I was 7 or so. I think I was just loopy, tho, I don't think I had the insight that kid does to KNOW something was wrong with me & panic over it!
ReplyDelete...Hmmm...Weird thing about that, I'm know they used local anaesthesia-- I got a lot of tiny shots in the back of my neck. So, maybe I was just one of those people who "get drunk" when they THINK they drink booze.