Comments

Hulu is built into IMDB

Am I the last to find out about this or have I stumbled across something new? I was incredibly bored this evening and was on IMDB, trying to figure out what the last episode if Friday Night Lights was that I had seen...and lo and behold, there was a handy dandy little video player right next to each of the episodes. If you blow it up full screen, the video quality becomes less than awesome, but it is still totally watchable. This is all the information I have for you tonight, Toodlepip-ers; do with it what you will. :P

4 comments:

  1. Wow, news to me, and pretty cool news, too.

    >>do with it what you will.

    I'm gonna use it for evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>I'm gonna use it for evil.

    That is my recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome news. I will use its power only for good.

    Dave, let the battle be joined!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea about this! Which was probably better for my academic performance :)

    Finding new ways of avoiding homework continues . . .

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.