Comments

f-f-f-f-fuuuuuuu



and my warranty expired January 19th, 2009...

7 comments:

  1. Dude.

    Is that full on red ring of death, or is it possible it'll cool down and work? It looks from the picture like it's not the full-on red ring, maybe there's hope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, sorry to see that.

    Ups for the new blog tag, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's some crazy accurate planned obsolescence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah- it's only One Ring... It'll probably give you trouble, but still work... Kinda. I'm on my 2nd 360, and my first one worked crappily for quite a while before TOTALLY dying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google will tell you this same, sad story, played out in thousands of households around the world. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's totally broken. I tried everything for hours last night and this morning, including a lengthy call to microsoft tech support. It's just fucked.

    I just spent a small fortune on microsoft points after disconnecting my cable because buying shows individually in the marketplace was going to be cheaper than a monthly cable bill. Grrrrrr.

    Since my xbox is about about TWO FUCKING WEEKS out of warranty, it's going to cost me about $120, but I'm doing it.

    Two weeks of no internet and no xbox live followed up by God knows how long with no xbox live while repairs are done. I wonder if I can get my membership prorated while repairs are done?

    ReplyDelete
  7. >>>I wonder if I can get my membership prorated while repairs are done?

    Microsoft is not your friend. I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.