I'm afraid you're late to the party with dis vid - I posted it sometime last year - but we'll forgive because it's so awesome. I liked it so much I even downloaded the trance-like techno music.
Well, i didn't see it when you did it Mr. Credit Taking Dave! So kudos to Murph for this - FACE!
Did you know I was also the originator of "FACE" as slang?
Dave also invented blogging. He was only 7 years old and it was on a Lite Brite held aloft for all to read.
Hey, I invented Lite Brite. How about some credit?
Oh, and Jason...I AM YOUR FATHER.
Deadbeat. There's a big time child support bill coming your way, pop.
You know who else is a deadbeat dad?Superman! And that makes it okay.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I'm afraid you're late to the party with dis vid - I posted it sometime last year - but we'll forgive because it's so awesome. I liked it so much I even downloaded the trance-like techno music.
ReplyDeleteWell, i didn't see it when you did it Mr. Credit Taking Dave! So kudos to Murph for this - FACE!
ReplyDeleteDid you know I was also the originator of "FACE" as slang?
ReplyDeleteDave also invented blogging. He was only 7 years old and it was on a Lite Brite held aloft for all to read.
ReplyDeleteHey, I invented Lite Brite. How about some credit?
ReplyDeleteOh, and Jason...
ReplyDeleteI AM YOUR FATHER.
Deadbeat. There's a big time child support bill coming your way, pop.
ReplyDeleteYou know who else is a deadbeat dad?
ReplyDeleteSuperman!
And that makes it okay.