Anyway, next Tuesday we got:
Thin Lizzy - Boys Are Back In Town (Live)
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song (Live)
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak (Live)
The Pretenders - Precious
Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Nikko - Break My Heart
Nikko - Don't Tell Me
These tracks will be $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) a piece, or $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) for the Thin Lizzy 3 pack, with the exception of the Nikko tracks which will run $0.99 (80 Microsoft Points) each
I'll research later, but the only two I immediately recognize are "Boys are Back in Town" and "Hit Me With Your Best Shot." Kinda wish "Boys" was the studio cut, but oh well. Definitely those two, we'll see about the others.
Who's gettin' what?
I will definitely pick up Hit Me With Your Best Shot, and I'll look into the Pretenders song and listen to the Boys Are Back track to see how the song is.
ReplyDelete50/50 shot on Best Shot... none of the rest
ReplyDeleteFor those of you unfamiliar with the Cowboy Song, I recommend you give it a listen. One of my favorite tunes from the 70's. (It is 70's, right?)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm researching via YouTube. I recognize Thin Lizzy's "Jailbreak" now, and I might well pick it up:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMFYs3gfgis
And here's "Cowboy", which I'm still making up my mind about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK_TXfKfyag
Couldn't find the Pretenders song on YouTube, but the snippet on iTunes is actually pretty cool. Another possibility. Seems quite the rockin' number.
Nikko is apparently boy band crap, so we won't even be discussing that.
"Cowboy Song" is one of my favorite songs of all time. Somebody buy it so I can camp out at their house.
ReplyDeleteIt may in fact be time to arrange a Rock Band gathering some time in February.
ReplyDelete