Also, Dave and Zebby fist all the time. I think it is really a very lovely gesture that shows the strength of their father/son bond. Plus, it's so cute!!
"Also, Dave and Zebby fist all the time. I think it is really a very lovely gesture that shows the strength of their father/son bond. Plus, it's so cute!!"
I know fisting saved *my* marriage.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Dave and Zebby fist all the time. I think it is really a very lovely gesture that shows the strength of their father/son bond. Plus, it's so cute!!
ReplyDelete(O.O)
ReplyDeleteThe best thing about that vid is how perfectly, cheerfully clueless the chick is. It'd be like Martha Stewart casually talking about a Dirty Sanchez.
ReplyDeleteI can totally hear good ol' Martha now, "If you have a more stubborn Dirty Sanchez, try an equal mixture of lemon juice and peroxide to clean it."
ReplyDelete"Also, Dave and Zebby fist all the time. I think it is really a very lovely gesture that shows the strength of their father/son bond. Plus, it's so cute!!"
ReplyDeleteI'm calling the police.