Comments

Me Doctor Who Rock Band, guvnor...

Turns out the characters on the new Doctor Who don't have the iconic "pop" I like for my novelty Rock Band bands, but these came out sorta okay. Band is called Doctor in the House and features both the Eccleston and Tennant-era Doctors along with companions Rose and Martha:







Notes:

*If I was obsessive enough to fix ideas that didn't quite work, I'd try a less chubby-cheeked facial model for Martha. It looked right on the character creation screen, but didn't fit so well in practice.

*I WAS happy to've found a facial model for Rose that kind of suggests her cute, British overbite.

*The Tennant Doctor probably came out best - the hair, plus the glasses, plus the semi-dapper suit give him a bit of an iconic quality.

*Rock Band censored the band's original planned name: "Retardis."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.