...Awesome! Commie Zombie Disease!
Nick, if I'm a few minutes late getting into work today, it's because I'm watching this epic video. You have only yourself to blame.
Also, it needs the "cats" tag!
Next up: True documentation of the Soviet werewolf warfare program of 1897.Sweet video find, Nick.
Hoe-Lee-Fuh-King-Shit...This video is pure, unadulterated awesome.
I never thought I'd say this again, but Metallica just rocked my face off.I hereby declare this to be the greatest thing since the invention of the word 'awesome'.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
...Awesome! Commie Zombie Disease!
ReplyDeleteNick, if I'm a few minutes late getting into work today, it's because I'm watching this epic video. You have only yourself to blame.
ReplyDeleteAlso, it needs the "cats" tag!
ReplyDeleteNext up: True documentation of the Soviet werewolf warfare program of 1897.
ReplyDeleteSweet video find, Nick.
Hoe-Lee-Fuh-King-Shit...
ReplyDeleteThis video is pure, unadulterated awesome.
I never thought I'd say this again, but Metallica just rocked my face off.
ReplyDeleteI hereby declare this to be the greatest thing since the invention of the word 'awesome'.