That looks like what might happen if Michael Bay had made Pi.Gotta love Nic Cage being Nic Cage, though - tough, sensitive, occasionally spastic. One day I'm gonna have to base my mannerisms in an RPG on him.
Also:Nicholas Cage must be in the air tonight, as a few hours ago I somehow found myself watching Gone in 60 Seconds on Netflix-on-demand. It wasn't the wisest of choices, but I've never been the wisest of people.
At least his wig isn't 'Bangok Awful'.
>>At least his wig isn't 'Bangok Awful'.http://tinyurl.com/6xv9ga
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
That looks like what might happen if Michael Bay had made Pi.
ReplyDeleteGotta love Nic Cage being Nic Cage, though - tough, sensitive, occasionally spastic. One day I'm gonna have to base my mannerisms in an RPG on him.
Also:
ReplyDeleteNicholas Cage must be in the air tonight, as a few hours ago I somehow found myself watching Gone in 60 Seconds on Netflix-on-demand. It wasn't the wisest of choices, but I've never been the wisest of people.
At least his wig isn't 'Bangok Awful'.
ReplyDelete>>At least his wig isn't 'Bangok Awful'.
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/6xv9ga