Comments

Death by Steve McQueen

Q: What does next year have in store for you?

Friend of a Friend - Foo Fighters: I got nothin'

Q: What does your love life look like next year?

Nude - Radiohead: I suppose that would make it easier

Q: What do you say when life gets hard?

Copenhagen - Robert Earl Keen: Cuz that there's jus' how Ah roll, y'all

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?

Walk - Pantera: Strangely enough, that's entirely true. I have no idea how many pounds of marijuana I must have smoked to this song in high school.

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?

Captain Shiner - Primus: Black eyes or just being a complete freak? You decide

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?

Janie's Got a Gun - Aerosmith: Sexual abuse AND murder? My second wedding may be the most and/or least awesome wedding ever!

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?

Leper Messiah - Metallica: Nothing says "I love you" like a diseased Jesus!

Q: Your favourite saying?

Never Been to Spain - Three Dog Night: It's especially weird because I have been to Spain, but that's still what I say

Q: Favourite place?

Get on the Good Foot - James Brown: Sure, but I hate being on the bad foot

Q: Most Missed Memory?

Dazed and Confused - Led Zeppelin: I think that means I don't remember my missed memory

Q: What song describes your best friend?

Tiny Dancer - Elton John: That describes one friend, but not my best friend. My best friend is a 6'3" clumsy guy

Q: What song describes your ex?

Lady Madonna - The Beatles: Madonna is not my ex, but Paul McCartney is

Q: Where would you go on a first date?

O Kazakhstan - Erran Baron Cohen: Now that's a shitty date, but they do have superior potasium

Q: Drug of choice?

Becoming a Geisha - John Williams and Yo-Yo Ma: You should try it... always makes me feel pretty

Q: What song describes yourself?

Los Bastardos - Primus: Hey, ipod... Fuck you hombre

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?

Adia - Sarah McLachlan: I really like not shaving my armpits?

Q: The song that best describes the president?

Always on my Mind (live) - Johnny Cash & Willie Nelson: Actually not so much these days

Q: Where will you be in 10 years?

Right Side of the Bed - Atreyu: That's encouraging

Q: Your love life right now?

Die by the Sword - Slayer: Well the sword is clearly a phallic symbol, but I've never killed anybody.

Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?

Plateau - Nirvana: Uh, sure, whatever, man

Q: How will you die?

Steve McQueen - Sheryl Crow: Death by Steve McQueen? Well, if you gotta go, it's a pretty cool way

1 comment:

  1. a) all other countries are run by little girls.
    b) you bastard.
    c) you actually do sleep on the right side of the bed.
    d) i guess it's not the same as *killing* someone, but comas?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.