Comments

Clown Engine, aka The Benjamins

I wanted my badass bassist to stand out more, so I thought I'd make some "boring" MiB-style band members for him. They all ended up looking vaguely like Paul Benjamin.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Ben. Welcome.

    Before long you'll be making Pulp Fiction or Animaniac-themed rock bands, and then you will join my legion.

    In the meantime, my compliments to your "what if the Robert Palmer girls were dudes?" band.

    \m/ |>_<| \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I think you should just up and change the band name to The Benjamins. Why? Let me explain:

    1) The DO look like a Paul Benjamin cloning experiment.

    2) ALL bands are about the Benjamins, yo.

    3) Your name is Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. I did change it! And before I saw your comment, too. Unfortunately "The Benjamins" was taken, so I got more specific. We Are... "The Paul Benjamins"!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.