Comments

That Hugh Jackman's been workin' out

Trailer for the upcoming Wolverine movie.

Looks reasonably cool, even if they're going with the wussy "James Howlett" backstory.

5 comments:

  1. Most all of it looked pretty cool. The only thing that really gets under my skin is the skinny Sabertooth that stands eye-to-eye with Wolverine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing I wasn't so big on was what looked like Wolverine in the Civil War. Like, the original Civil War, not Marvel's shitty event comic. I can roll with Wolverine's long life, but man, that might be pushing it into Methuselah territory.

    That said...









    HE JUMP ON HELICOPTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only complaint was that when he jumped over Devil's Canyon on the Wolver-cycle, he didn't look into the camera and give his patented "Look at me, I'm a bird, bub" catchphrase from 1987.

    Also, I thought having him grow to giant size and battle the Statue of Liberty was a bit much.

    OK, I haven't watched it yet. But you have to admit, both of those things would, theoretically, be *huge* flaws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy, go watch!

    HE JUMP ON HELICOPTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I watched it.

    I like Liev Schrieber (better than some fuckin' wrestler) but D3's right that he looks kinda small compared to Jackman's Wolverine. He's gonna need to really sell Sabretooth as dangerous with his acting.

    Annoyed at the Howlett story becoming so ingrained... it's clearly stuck, despite being totally shitty.

    I'm OK with Civil War Wolverine, actually... couple hundred years? Fair enough.

    Oh, and...

    HE JUMP ON HELICOPTER!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.