Mainly 'cause I've been wanting to use this image:http://tinyurl.com/4t5rvv
Damn, is that an Oregon Trail reference in that LOLcat up top? Nice.And, it's in the same vein as Dave's link, but I say:http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh(What? It's a classic!)
Your assertion that it's a classic is indeed correct.
A classic, sure, but anyone else find it vaguely racist?
Incidentally: pretty good collection of LOLcats. I'll follow-up soon, though not with the full-blown LOLcat war that Nick's been wanting to get into.Nick's a warmonger.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Mainly 'cause I've been wanting to use this image:
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/4t5rvv
Damn, is that an Oregon Trail reference in that LOLcat up top? Nice.
ReplyDeleteAnd, it's in the same vein as Dave's link, but I say:
http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
(What? It's a classic!)
Your assertion that it's a classic is indeed correct.
ReplyDeleteA classic, sure, but anyone else find it vaguely racist?
ReplyDeleteIncidentally: pretty good collection of LOLcats. I'll follow-up soon, though not with the full-blown LOLcat war that Nick's been wanting to get into.
ReplyDeleteNick's a warmonger.