So, I made my first full "theme" band in Rock Band. My old band, "The Purple Gang", (consisting of either 4 mobsters or 4 clown-themed characters) recently became "Seven Minute Saikyo," a Street Fighter band. I don't know if anybody on this blog is a SF fan...but I'll have you know that's an excellent Cammy! ;p Even without school girl uniforms, thongs, and ponytails on men, some of these worked! Dan Hibiki, Sakura, Chun-Li & Vega, with alternates Cammy & Charlie Nash


Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI barely know who Dan Hibiki is, but I looked him up and remembered I dig his doofy-ass backstory. I think you might've made him look too cool, though, Cindy ;P
ReplyDeleteAnyway, that's a pretty aces band. Chun-Li in particular seems to "pop" and even maskless Vega looks good 'n' feral. You need to have a shot of Cammy against a white background, though, so her colors show better. Gotta dig the boots.
P.S. I tried to make an M. Bison a few minutes ago using my He-Man dude as the base model. It was sort of working until I realized the cop hat that would be vital for his look only comes with long hair. WTF, yo!
ReplyDelete