or maybe it's blogger. i can make a new post but cannot comment on other posts. the comment screen doesn't see me as signed in. tardation!
anyway...
re: the themed Rock Band bands - I would like to see someone's attempt at an FF. My personal request. or has this been done?
I have one FF character, but that's all. I made "Sephirawk" ;p which is basically a guy in black leather with a few different option for long, grey hair. I don't have any pics of him; maybe I'll take some later...
ReplyDeleteHeh heh.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna guess that when Chris says "FF" he means Fantastic Four, not Final Fantasy. ^_~
Oh, and Chris, I've had the same issue with the comment screen. The solution for me is to choose "Google Account" from the "Comment As" drop-down menu (I always sign in through my Google) and the first time I try to post it gives me an error. But if I try it a SECOND time...it works. Just some glitch I guess?
True dat... Since we were talking about video games, Final Fantasy came to mind first. That, and Chris's Thing obsession must've slipped my mind! So, no, I have no Fantastic Four, but I'd be they'd be way easier to pull off (in their non-invisible, flamed off, or unstretched forms) than Final Fantasy. Except the Thing... No one can ever make the Thing. Sorry, Chris. You lose.
ReplyDeleteOh- also if you preview your comment first, it lets you sign in. That's what I've had to do the last few times.
ReplyDelete